Frayed Edge Burlap Jute Ribbon - 2 1/2" x 10 Yards, Wired Edge, Rustic Wedding, Farmhouse Decor, Crafts, DIY, Fall, Thanksgiving Decoration, Christmas
- Ribbon for Gift Wrapping - Vintage Burlap Ribbon 2 1/2" wide and 10 Yards long. This woven jute burlap ribbon is great for DIY arts and crafts of all types
- Rustic Jute ribbon with rough frays and wired edges that hold their shape! The ribbon is 2.5 inches wide. Fabric roll material by the yard can be used for rustic bridal shower, pew bows, door wreaths, swags, small upholstery projects, birthday banners, indoor and outdoor parties
- Also known as Hessian, burlap pairs superbly with lace for outdoor weddings! Use as wedding table runners, wrap for decor like mason jars, a vase and chair, or use as rope for the aisle giving your wedding a rustic vintage feel
- Ideal burlap craft ribbon by the yard for your holiday and Christmas craft. This holiday ribbon can be used for a party banner, gift ribbon, Thanksgiving adornment and to create other burlap decorations
- Also great for making custom bows, wrapping gifts, and creating your own Christmas Wreath or Garland. Burlap is the ideal ribbon decoration to evoke an old world feel.
At 2 1/2" inches wide and 10 yards long you'll find so many uses for this decorative ribbon. This rough and natural looking ribbon has non finished frayed edges but is wired to hold whichever shape you choose! Whether decorating a Wedding or making your own bow this light brown colored Faux Jute Burlap Ribbon is perfect for that crafty individual who loves DIY projects. Made of 100% Jute Woven Fabric with a soft touch, rough look and wired edges!